To empower children to be resilient and independent learners in all aspects of life by providing outstanding Montessori education.
- Banksia will be a well-recognised and sought after Montessori school for children, parents and teachers to develop happily and holistically in all social, emotional and intellectual domains.
- We will continue to embrace cultural diversity and provide a nurturing, attractive and sustainable environment for learning, work and play.
- Holistic approach to teaching and learning: we value the connectedness of mind, body and spirit, enabling teachers at Banksia to pay attention to each child’s physical, social and emotional well being as was as cognitive development.
- Nurturing environment: our children develop life skills and a passion for discovery and inquiry in a nurturing, non-competitive, non-judgmental environment.
- Personality traits and values: Banksia graduates will leave our school with high personal values – confidence, independence, resilience and empathy – that will enable them to grow up as well-rounded socially-responsible individuals.