UPDATE: no sessions available at the moment
Our under 3’s Playgroup program gives parents the opportunity to attend a teacher-led Montessori Playgroup session of approximately 2 to 2,5 hours once or twice a week in an environment especially set up for this.
The Banksia Montessori Playgroup in Dianella differs from other Playgroups because the emphasis is in catering for the child’s growing need for independence, movement and language exploration. All work is set out in such way that children can use the materials with minimal adult assistance. Parents are made aware of the importance of allowing their child to complete and repeat tasks without interruption or interference. There will be a range of purposeful activities that assist your child to develop psycho-motor skills and language acquisition. A qualified Banksia Montessori School educator will be available to guide, assist and further explain how the Montessori method of education is practically applied.
Our Montessori Playgroup is set up specifically for 18 months to 3 year olds. At this stage your child is learning tot adapt to his world. To cater for this, each sessions offers:
- Freedom of movement
- An orderly, inviting and sensorially pleasing environment
- Language stimulation
- Respect for the child’s independence
- Small group size – maximum 6 children per session
- Location: ON SITE at Banksia Montessori School, 17 Chatton Street in Dianella.
- Sessions: 9.15 am – 11:15. Thursday and Friday ore depending of.
- Fee: $150/term per child and a one-off $35 application fee.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Or apply directly online. We will contact you as soon as we have a space available.