Job opportunity Montessori Playgroup Coordinator
Banksia Montessori School Dianella (WA) is seeking a second Montessori 0‐3 yo trained/in-training Playgroup Coordinator, commencing Term 3, 2017 or sooner.
Banksia is an independent, non for profit, parent governed pre-school, set in a quiet pocket of Dianella. We cater for up to 30 children and recently opened a second building for our afternoon program and playgroup sessions in the mornings.
We currently run 2 playgroup sessions a week and would like to add more sessions as of Term 3. This is a fairly new position, so you will be able to closely collaborate with the school and the parents to create a unique Montessori Playgroup Program for 18 months to 3 year olds.
Hours: 2- 3 mornings a week from 9:15 to 11:15am.
Applicants must have the following skills/qualifications:
- Ability to work independently and to communicate openly and effectively with parents.
- Sound organisational skills.
- Ability to assist in the delivery of effective an educational program for children aged
18 months to 3 years.
- Certificate in Montessori Education or working towards one.
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Current Police Clearance.
Your salary is to be maintained at a level consistent with the Educational Services (Schools) General Staff Award 2010, depending on your role within the School, your qualifications and years of experience.
The successful applicant would commence term 3, 2017 or sooner if available. A detailed job description will be provided on request.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org before June 15, 2017.