Please complete the following form to make your online application for admission:
If you prefer to apply offline, download 2018 Application for Admission Form
Conditions of Entry
In keeping with the spirit of Montessori, which emphasises the importance of the Parents’ or Guardians’ participation in the education of the Child, we agree:
- To make time to observe a Montessori classroom;
2. To attend Parent meetings;
3. To fulfil all obligations related to the School (i.e. fund-raising, busy bees, rosters, representation on School Council, etc.).
4. We acknowledge it is important to the Montessori principles that children remain enrolled at School until the end of the year prior to Year 1. We agree our child shall remain enrolled at the School for that period.
5. We shall pay to the School such fees and charges for the education and maintenance of, and for the supply of goods and services to, our Child as shall from time to time be fixed by the School Council.
6. School fees shall be payable in advance. Invoices will be issued on Week 7 of the term before. Charges for goods and services are payable when rendered. Penalties will apply for late payment of fees. Unless the School Council otherwise determines, our child will not be permitted to enter the school at the beginning of any term if the fees and charges of the preceding term have not been paid in full. We acknowledge that monies owed to the school will be rigorously pursued by the Council on behalf of the School.
7. Our agreement to pay the School Fees is not subject to adjustment because of illness or absence or any cause unless prior arrangements have been agreed with the School Council.
8. We acknowledge that the School may levy a fee to be charged in lieu of fund-raising, busy bee and other activities. We agree to pay such levies. Such levies must be paid within 14 days of invoice.
Removal of Child
9. At least one (1) FULL TERM’S notice in writing must be given to Enrolments prior to the withdrawal of our child from the School. In default of such notice, ten (10) weeks of tuition fees will be payable from the date of notification of withdrawal.
Non-Refundable Enrolment Fee
10. We shall prior to acceptance of our Child into the School, pay to the School a non-refundable enrolment fee to the value of $500.Expulsion/Suspension
11. The School may, in the absolute discretion of the School Council, suspend or expel any child from the School. If any child is expelled or suspended from the School the School Council may in its absolute discretion decide whether or not there should be any adjustment to, or refund of, the School fees.
12. Prior to admission to the School our child shall be immunised according to the recommended immunisation schedule of the Health Department of Western Australia.
13. We agree to make good any damage to school property (other than fair wear and tear) by our child.
14. If our Child sustains any injury whilst in the care of the School, the School may by its teaching staff or by a Council member seek medical assistance from a qualified medical practitioner and the cost of such medical assistance shall be paid by us.
Change of Address
15. We shall keep the School informed of any change of address or telephone number, which may occur from the date of this Application. In the absence of such notification we agree that in the event of the School making reasonable attempts to contact us from time to time, our Child’s place on either a Waiting List or on an Accepted List may be forfeited.
Change of Intention
16. To assist the School to keep an accurate profile of future entrants we agree to notify the School as soon as possible of any change of intention, e.g. a place at the School is no longer required or admission is sought from a different date.
Membership of Association
17. All parents or legal guardians of a child enrolled in the School are qualified for membership of the association and it is a condition of enrollment of each child that at least one such parent or guardian consents to membership and to his or her name being entered into the register of Members. All persons qualifying for membership of the Association have their names entered into the register of Members.